Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Hello Europe!

Today the travel begins! 

Welcome to Madrid! 
I arrived on a really gloomy and cold day, my flight arrived almost two hors late since the heavy fog made it imposible for the plane to land. So I literally spent my first two hours in madrid on the air.  As soon as I arrived to my hotel I took a shower and went off to discover the wonders of this amazing city. 

¡Bien venidos a Madrid!
Llegué a Madrid en un día muy nublado y frío. Mi vuelo llegó con casi dos horas de retraso ya que la densa niebla hacia imposible el aterrizaje. Así que mis primeras dos horas en madrid las pase literalmente en el aire.  Tan pronto como llegué a mi hotel, me di un baño y salí a descubrir esta maravillosa ciudad.









I stayed at Hotel Francisco, on Arenal street.  I TOTALLY recommend, it as an awesome location it is literally in the middle of everything and the prices are really affordable!

Me hospedé en el Hotel Francisco en la calle Arenal. Lo recomiendo TOTALMENTE, la ubicación es genial esta literalmente en el centro de todo y los precios son accesibles. 



The very fist thing I wanted to see was the Royal Palace. 
Lo primero que quise visitar fue el Palacio Real

 This is Puerta de Sol, this is the heart of Madrid's tourism. A lot of the sightseeing is a walking distance from here and if it is a little more than what you wish to walk, you can hop on the metro as yellow, blue and red lines run through this stop. 

Esta es la Puerta de Sol y es el corazón turistico de Madrid. Muchas de las a tracciones turísticas se encuentran a una distancia que se puede recorrer fácilmente a pie, pero si es más de lo que quieres caminar, siempre puedes subirte al mero ya que las lineas amarilla, azul y roja  pasan por esta estación. 

No comments:

Post a Comment